Supercritical and near-critical CO2 extraction hardware
We focus on a medium scale high efficient and cost-effective CO2 extraction systems with an option for off-grid (mobile) operation
Our goal always was to break the barriers of entry for CO2 extraction technology for smaller companies as well as to widen the use case for CO2 extraction to regions with lower infrastructure. These two goals may seem unrelated but solutions are.
We offer hardware that was purposefully designed to be cost-effective both on cap-ex and op-ex fronts. This is possible only because of efficient manufacturing practices and efficient operation.
Our supercritical CO2 extraction systems come with the highest in the industry flow rates which reduces extraction times and drives the throughput up.
Everyone benefits from low cost and high efficiency, however, we bring a unique opportunity to the market never seen before. Our hardware can operate conventionally, on the grid, as well as off the grid in the field. At Nova Extraction we believe that this opens doors to high tech processing in rural areas with low infrastructure. Limitless possibilities are on the table for the companies that value quality control and are driven by innovation.
- modular architecture
- up to 4x extraction units per system
- 3x stage separation / fractionation per extraction unit
- individual / automated control of pressure and temperature in each vessel
- dedicated high flow CO2 pump per extraction unit
- full CO2 recirculation with filtration of moisture and odours
- recirculation pressure down to 15 bar (important for volatiles)
Laboratory pilot systems
- based on vessels with 5 L active volume
- flow rates up to 2.5 L/min
Small production systems
- based on vessels with 25 L active volume
- flow rates up to 5 L/min
Medium production systems
- based on vessels with 50 L active volume
- flow rates up to 10 L/min
Large production systems
- based on vessels with 100 L active volume
- flow rates up to 20 L/min
Very large production systems
- based on vessels with 250 L active volume
- flow rates up to 40 L/min